- This Strategic Selling & Sales Planning course is designed to help sales professionals take a more planned approach towards protecting and growing their business from existing clients
- By the end of the workshop, delegates will have a new way to assess client potential and a structured approach towards setting out a sales plan to aid time management and business focus.
What is Strategic Selling?
- The 80/20 rule and how it applies to you
- Identifying your ‘good’ customers
- The buyer-seller axis: 3 levels
Assessing your existing client-base
- The Account Opportunity Matrix – 4 client types
- How to apportion your time and prioritise focus
- Plotting your own clients across the matrix
- Developing an appropriate strategy for each client type
The Sales Velocity Equation – how to put it at the heart of your sales planning
5 step structure for effective forecasting and sales planning